During the years 1887-1888 the Eastern and Western Ordrup Krat Battery were constructed. The two batteries was supposed to protect
the floodings, that at this point were very narrow.
The Batteries were constructed as double caponieres, flanking both sides. They were heavily armed and had search lights, and were both
able to shoot along the flooding.
At the northern end, there were some trenches and a basis for propelled armoured turrets with a 53 mm. canon.
Between the batteries, there is a machinegun position, to support the trenches between the two batteries.